最近聽說Taylor Swift 在台灣也是大紅大紫的

真得很為他高興

所以囉!!! 有才華的 不要放棄 不要氣餒 繼續努力的做自己ㄛ!

每一次他得獎的時候 他都會大聲的說" 謝謝唱片公司讓我做自己 寫自己的歌 書發自己的想法!"

在怎樣屌的唱片公司 也是對他無法度囉! 只好任由他去發揮的!

其實他寫的歌也真的都不錯的!

 

最近 電台常放得一手新打的歌是 " You Belong with me!" (你屬於我!)

MV也是拍得粉可愛的說!!!!

看了的感覺有點兒像是回到高中時那天真無邪的日子!!

 

 

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset (你在跟女友通電話, 她生了你的氣)
She's going off about something that you said (她因為你說了她不喜歡的話而把電話掛了)
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do (因為她不像我能夠聽懂你的幽默)

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night (很平常的星期二晚上, 我在我的房裡)
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like (我喜歡聽她不喜歡的音樂)
And she'll never know your story like I do (而她不知道ㄧ些我所知道的你)

But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts (但是她都穿短裙, 我都穿短衫)
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers (她是啦啦隊隊長 我則是做在觀眾席的)
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find (夢著哪一天你會醒過來發現)
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time (你一直追求的女孩就在你眼前)

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you (若你知道我是那粉了解你的)
Been here all along, so why can't you see? (一直陪在你旁邊的 為何你一直不了解)
You, you belong with me, you belong with me (你 你是屬於我的)

Walking the streets with you and your worn-out jeans (和穿著磨破的牛仔褲的你走在路上)
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be (我不得不想 這是我們應該這樣的在一起)
Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself (做在公園的椅子上 以起笑著, 我想著.....)
Hey, isn't this easy? (嘿! 這真是愜意呀)

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town (你有讓整個城鎮發亮的微笑)
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down (直到她讓你傷了心我發現)
You say you're fine, I know you better than that (你說你很好 我很了解你的)
Hey, what ya doing with a girl like that? (為什麼你要與這樣的女還搞在一起)

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers (她穿高跟鞋 我穿布鞋)
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers (她是啦啦隊隊長 我只能坐冷板凳)
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find (夢著哪一天你會醒過來發現)
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time (你一直追求的女孩就在你眼前)

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you (若你知道我是那粉了解你的)
Been here all along, so why can't you see? (一直陪在你旁邊的 為何你一直不了解)
You belong with me (你 你是屬於我的)

Standing by and waiting at your back door (站在你加得後門等著你)
All this time how could you not know? (這麼久了 你怎可能不了解)
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me (寶貝 你是屬於我的)

Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night (ㄛ! 我記得你半夜開車來我家)
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry (能夠逗你你笑得我 知道你就要哭了)
And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams (我知道你愛的歌及你的夢)
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me (想著 我知道你是屬於我的)

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time, how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me

You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me?
You belong with me